HOW IT WORKS
1. Primary school pupils who remain on school premises from 2 p.m. to 5.30 p.m. without educational or sports activities must be enrolled in the daycare.
2. Registration at the daycare is done through the registration form which is to be returned by email to : email@example.com
3. The daycare slots are as follows :
2pm – 3:30pm
3:30pm – 5:30pm
In case of unforeseen circumstances, a student may exceptionnally be registered in the daycare for the day. The daycare service must be notified by email that day by 1:30 pm at the lastest at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. The person in charge of the daycare will escort the students to the entrance of the school at 3:30 p.m for the first period and at 5:30 p.m fro the second.
If excetionally a parent needs to pick up his/her child outside of these times, he or she should ask the receptionist who will contact the person in charge.
In all cases, the child is accompanied to the entrance of the school by an adult from the LFM.
In all cases, the person identified on the registration form to pick up the child waits at the entrance of the school.
5. Daycare Rates :
Rate A : the child is regularly enrolled, or the daycare service has been notified by 1:30 p.m the same day : 150 pesos per slot
Rate B : child has not been registered beforehand : 250 pesos per slot
Attention, please note that if you do not inform us by 1:30 p.m the same day, any primary student who stays at the LFM after 2:00 p.m and then after 3:30 p.m will automatically be taken to the daycare center and the familu will be charged 250 pesos per slot ( Rate B)
Any time slot started is due
6. Children enrolled in the daycare must comply with the rules set by the supervisor.
7. Parents must inform the school in advance if there are any changes (times, days, people picking up the child, abscence ....) .